For many businesses the greatest potentials consist in strengthening the interplay between the various partners in the supply chain.
Supply Chain Management, Partnership Sourcing or supplier controlled inventory
are all names for the increasing awareness of the fact that a successful supply chain
is often just as important for improving one’s competitiveness as is for instance a
high-class product programme.
- Supply Chain analyses/Logistics Analyses
- Development and updating of logistics strategy
- Assessment of logistics structure
- Location of the production, inventory and distribution centres
- Improvement of delivery quality
- Reduction of logistics costs
- Assessment of potential areas for partnership
- Establishment of partnerships and outsourcing
- Partnership contracts
Measurement of results
Supply Chain Management is all about creating measurable results. Measurable results are the cornerstone of a continuous development of any business.